The design of Heartsong’s residential memory care community gives one the sense of a sprawling ranch home with lots of space to roam about. Residents enjoy the warmth and coziness of a home without feeling confined. The secured perimeter of the building and grounds provide plenty of outdoor space for activities and strolling. Daily life at Heartsong is much like a large family household. Everyone has their own bedroom and bathroom, furnished with their own familiar things. As in most households, mealtimes frame the daily schedule and are occasions for sharing and conversing. Individuals pursue personal interests and enjoy informal interaction with staff and visitors when they aren’t gathering for group activities.
As a licensed health care facility Heartsong nurses can practice nursing and deliver health services. They coordinate with the resident’s physician and family for the best care possible.
Heartsong Memory Care residential community offers:
- Studio apartments with private bath
- Companion living option
- Secured outdoor courtyards for gardening and activities
- Delicious, nutritious meals and snacks
- Transportation for outings
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- On-site visits by medical personnel- physicians, NPs, PAs
- On-site access to therapies (PT, OT, ST), labs and mobile diagnostics
Heartsong is one of the most affordable options for licensed, secure dementia care with 24-hour nursing service. While not covered by Medicare, Medicaid or other health insurance, monthly fees may be eligible for reimbursement by long term care insurance or Veterans benefits. Contact us to discuss options.